- Fill your Aromachef Chimney with the desired amount of hardwood charcoal or briquettes and set the chimney on your grill.
- Place 2-3 firelighters under the base of the Chimney and ignite through the holes provided. This is where the Aromachef charcoal starter really performs. With the Chimneys superior ventilation it will have your coals lit in not time at all.
- When the coals are lightly covered with white ash, put on two insulated BBQ mitts and grab hold of the two handles on the Chimney. The swinging grab loop is provided to help you lift the chimney starter and safely aim the coals exactly where you want them. Now you're ready to roast!
- Large Capacity
- Vented Chimney for fast performance
- Durable Stainless Steel construction for years of use
- On average ready to cook in 15 minutes
Times may vary depending on composition of product used.